Beware of the Ekurhuleni legal scamOn 24 Jun 2021 by Mapepeza
The City of Ekurhuleni warns the public, in particular law firms that seek to be part of the City’s panel of attorneys to be aware of fraudsters impersonating the City’s senior officials to solicit payments to be appointed on City’s panel of attorneys.
The appointment on the panel of attorneys follows a normal procurement process that is open, transparent and fair to all participants. The public is warned not to make any arrangement that requires a payment of money.
The public is urged to continue reporting fraud and corruption to the City’s Anti-Fraud and Corruption hotline on 0800 102 201.
You may also like
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- In Africa, large land acquisitions still lack transparency
- Daily news update: Rain storm causes destruction in KZN, load shedding, Mpho Moerane funeral
- 5 surprise omissions from India's T20I squad vs South Africa
- Health leaders keeping an eye out on monkeypox with presumptive case in South Florida
- World News | Africa's COVID-19 Cases Pass 11.59 Million