Ekurhuleni to table Budget and IDP on virtual platformsOn 24 Jun 2020 by Mapepeza
The Member of Mayoral Committee (MMC) for Finance and Economic Development Cllr Nkosindiphile Xhakaza, will on Thursday, 25 June table the Budget and Integrated Development Plan (IDP) for the 2020/2021 financial year at the Germiston Council Chamber through virtual platforms.
Councillors will participate in the Council sitting remotely through virtual connection.
Following the public participation processes; MMC Xhakaza will among other things outline how the city will continue to ensure that poverty and unemployment is addressed through inclusive economic growth.
THE DETAILS FOR TABLING OF THE BUDGET SPEECH ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Date: 25 June 2020
People wishing to follow the virtual budget speech address my go to the following platforms:
· Business Day TV – DSTV Channel 412, KasieFM, Voice of Tembisa and EKFM
· Link – will be send to social media platforms (Facebook, website and Twitter) and it will automatically lead to You-tube were the speech will be broadcasted for the public.
· Live-streaming – Rates Hall and Clinics and will be able to see and hear the budget speech through screens.
You may also like
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Limpopo’s botanical garden to create about 200 temporary jobs
- Knocked out by the beauty of micro-seasons
- SA singer in line for two Josie Music Awards
- Nitish Rana's Cryptic Tweet After Missing Out on India's T20 Squad for South Africa Series Goes VIRAL
- Shock fuel price awaits South Africans as minister says no to further tax relief: report