The City of Ekurhuleni’s learnership, apprenticeship and experiential training programme is open for applications, and unemployed candidates are invited to apply on or before Wednesday, May 18.
The candidates will have opportunities to acquire work experience through experiential training, work-integrated learning, learnerships and apprenticeship in various fields.
One of the requirements are that the applicants must have finished their degrees, diplomas or N6 to qualify.
Other conditions for applicants to be considered are:
• Must be an Ekurhuleni resident
• Must not have participated in similar programme/s before
• Must not be older than 35 years of age
• Be a South African citizen
• Applicant must be unemployed
• People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
To apply, candidates must log on to the City’s website, www.ekurhuleni.gov.za, click Skills Development Opportunities and fill in the required details.
Manual applications will not be accepted.