‘Family meeting’ this SundayOn 9 Jul 2021 by Mapepeza
President Ramaphosa is expected to address the nation on Sunday, July 11.
According to the Presidency, the National Coronavirus Command Council (NCCC) will meet on the same day to assess developments of the pandemic in the country and the national response to this challenge.
“The Council meeting will be followed by meetings of the President’s Coordinating Council and Cabinet,” said the Presidency.
Sunday marks the end of the two weeks of the Adjusted lockdown level 4.
You may also like
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Limpopo’s botanical garden to create about 200 temporary jobs
- Knocked out by the beauty of micro-seasons
- SA singer in line for two Josie Music Awards
- Nitish Rana's Cryptic Tweet After Missing Out on India's T20 Squad for South Africa Series Goes VIRAL
- Shock fuel price awaits South Africans as minister says no to further tax relief: report