Gauteng vaccination goes mobileOn 5 Jul 2021 by Mapepeza
Gauteng Provincial Government and partners activates mobile vaccination sites and social mobilisation programme, as part of efforts to ramp up the vaccination programme.
The programme will start on Monday, July 5 in Ekurhuleni, Tshwane and Johannesburg regions.
As part of this programme, persons eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine will be transported by buses from local pick-up points to a local vaccination sites, free of charge to get vaccinated.
Mobile vaccination sites will also visit SASSA pay points to vaccinate social grant recipients who are eligible to get the vaccine.
Vaccine registration is open for people 50 years and above.
Please bring your ID or driver licence or police signed affidavit as proof of identity.
You may also like
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- In Africa, large land acquisitions still lack transparency
- Daily news update: Rain storm causes destruction in KZN, load shedding, Mpho Moerane funeral
- 5 surprise omissions from India's T20I squad vs South Africa
- Health leaders keeping an eye out on monkeypox with presumptive case in South Florida
- World News | Africa's COVID-19 Cases Pass 11.59 Million