Learner driver crashes into kids in EtwatwaOn 27 Jun 2021 by Mapepeza
Ekurhuleni Emergency personnel were called to Etwatwa township today after three young boys were victims of a collision near the local fire station.
Reports confirm that the children were playing at the park when a Toyota sedan collided with them after the vehicle lost control.
According to the City’s Emergency spokesperson, William Ntladi, two occupants were in the car and the one behind the wheel was a learner driver.
One of the children, a five year old, was declared deceased on scene by paramedics, with the other two sustaining serious injuries.
“The two critically injured victims were treated and transported to the Far East Rand Hospital for further medical care,”said Ntladi.
The scene was handed over to law enforcement for further investigations as the cause of the accident has not yet been determined.
You may also like
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- In Africa, large land acquisitions still lack transparency
- Daily news update: Rain storm causes destruction in KZN, load shedding, Mpho Moerane funeral
- 5 surprise omissions from India's T20I squad vs South Africa
- Health leaders keeping an eye out on monkeypox with presumptive case in South Florida
- World News | Africa's COVID-19 Cases Pass 11.59 Million