Lesedi COVID-19 cases now over 2000On 19 Oct 2020 by Mapepeza
The recent growth in COVID-19 related cases and deaths has been most felt in the country’s epicenter, Gauteng.
As of Sunday, October 18 ,the cumulative number of cases in the province now stands at 224 863 with 200 353 recoveries and 4618 deaths.
The Lesedi Local Municipality in Sedibeng, encompassing areas like Heidelberg and Devon, COVID-19 cases are at 2001, with 1384 recoveries reported. Lesedi has not experienced a significant growth in cases recently, only reporting less than ten cases daily.
Throughout the Sedibeng District, cases have sharply risen, particularly in the Emfuleni municipality. Currently with 11564 recorded cases and 9376 recoveries, the area still remains with the highest number of cases in the district.
You may also like
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Limpopo’s botanical garden to create about 200 temporary jobs
- Knocked out by the beauty of micro-seasons
- SA singer in line for two Josie Music Awards
- Nitish Rana's Cryptic Tweet After Missing Out on India's T20 Squad for South Africa Series Goes VIRAL
- Shock fuel price awaits South Africans as minister says no to further tax relief: report