Mapepeza Issue 4 ready to read and share!On 14 May 2020 by Mapepeza
Mapepeza Community Newspaper has released its fourth edition. Unfortunately, we have reduced our circulation to monthly due to limited staff and adherence to our country’s lockdown regulations.
Currently, we are very active online with our daily posting on social media and news updates on our webpage www.mapepeza.online.
Inside this edition, here’s what we have featured:
- Naspers puts R1.5 billion towards fight against COVID-19
- Sedibeng Mayor pay tribute to late struggle hero Prof. Denis Goldberg
- AU in talks with Madagascar over COVID-19 herbal remedy
- Athletes and sport federations get COVID-19 relief funds!
- Lesedi Local Municipality 2020/2021 Draft Rates and Tariffs
Do you have any interesting story about member of your community doing goodwill to the less fortunate during the pandemic?
Please share with us what happened and we could feature your story on Mapepeza.
Send us an email on email@example.com or share your story on our Facebook page. To engage with us directly, call 0782218002
You may also like
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- In Africa, large land acquisitions still lack transparency
- Daily news update: Rain storm causes destruction in KZN, load shedding, Mpho Moerane funeral
- 5 surprise omissions from India's T20I squad vs South Africa
- Health leaders keeping an eye out on monkeypox with presumptive case in South Florida
- World News | Africa's COVID-19 Cases Pass 11.59 Million