Vopak South Africa Developments Invites experienced, reputable and qualified local businesses in the Lesedi municipal area to express interest in the opportunity relating to Cleaning services for Vopak Terminal Lesedi.
Request for quotation for Cleaning services:
VOPAK intends to enter into a Service Level Agreement with a Service Provider who is to provide cleaning services required in VOPAK Lesedi Terminal. The cleaning services to be rendered will be the Service Providers responsibility for all risks including management/servicing of cleaning equipment, management of cleaning materials and stock control.
This is inclusive of cleaning services and provision of cleaning material for the Lesedi Terminal Administration Building.
Duration of Service
- The intended term of the contract will not exceed 1 year
Normal Working Hours
- Working Days (including Public Holidays) Monday to Sunday 07:00 to 16:00
- X2 Females and X1 Male
All equipment needs to be of an acceptable quality standard. An acceptable quality standard would be equipment approved by SABS and which is recognized within facilities management industry as being durable in construction and reliable in service. Service provider to use appropriate different cleaning equipment for different areas. Sufficient and separate color gloves for each area should be provided for the cleaning of the bathrooms, kitchens and general areas. These gloves should be replenished monthly.
VOPAK will inspect the condition of the following cleaning material that is needed (before the contract starts)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dustpan and brush
- Ladder (short)
- Cleaning cloths
- Degreasing agent
- Wooden polish cleaner
- Surface cleaner
- Tasks not specified in this document will be identified and mutually agreed between the Service Provider and the VOPAK terminal Lesedi
- All written deliverables must be written in terms and language that can be easily understood by non-technical personnel.
- All documents deliverables must be in formats (hard copy and electronics) i.e. industry accepted standards (e.g. MS Word)
- A compulsory site meeting will be held at VOPAK to be discussed once Contractor agreement is in place
Vopak Terminal Lesedi shall:
- Conduct business in a courteous and professional manner with the Service Provider
- Not accept responsibility for any damages suffered by the Service Provider or their personnel for the duration of the contract
- Not accept any responsibility of accounts/expenses incurred by the Service Provider that was not agreed upon by the contracting parties
- Shall provide storage for the equipment and materials
MEDIUM OF COMMUNICATION
All documentation submitted in response to this RFQ must be in English
Proposals will be eliminated under the following conditions:
- Submission after the deadline;
- Proposals sent to incorrect email;
- No Backup documentation of pre-qualification criteria
- Minimum B-BBEE level 1 at least 51% black women SME or EME.
- failure to submit proof of registration with the Unemployment Insurance Fund
- Failure to provide proof of public liability cover; and
- Failure to provide Police Clearance of staff once appointed, staff should not have a criminal record
- Failure to submit the Certificate of Good Standing (COID) with the Department of Employment and Labour
- Failure to provide Tax Clearance Certificate
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record and references
Closing Date: 28 September 2020 at 15:00
Submission of Proposals:
Interested parties should collect the RFQ documents at the Fidelity offices in Heidelberg 14 Uekermann Street, Heidelberg, Gauteng, Between 08:00 and 15:00.
The RFQ pack includes Criteria questionnaire, Scope of Works, Pricing sheet. The RFQ documents should be sent via email to email@example.com before Friday the 28th of September 2020 at 15:00.
No late submissions are to be considered. All technical backups are to be provided to Vopak South Africa Developments. ‘All submissions are to be sent via email.