SASSA grant payment dates for AprilOn 30 Mar 2021 by Mapepeza
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) hereby wishes to announce payment categories for the month of April 2021.
Older Persons Grant will be paid from 06 April 2021.
Old Age Grant beneficiaries receiving Child Support Grant and Foster Child Grant will also be able to access the linked children grants on the same day.
They will be followed by people with disabilities on 07 April 2021, including grants linked to this account.
All other grants will be paid from 08 April 2021.
Beneficiaries do not have to withdraw their social grants on the first day of payment. Once the money is in the beneficiary’s account it will remain in the card for a period of three months. There is no need to rush to withdraw cash on the first day.
Social grants payment can be collected at SAPO outlets (Post Offices), merchants (Shops) and ATMs. When collecting their social grants, beneficiaries are requested to always wear their mask and adhere to social distancing.
You may also like
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- In Africa, large land acquisitions still lack transparency
- Daily news update: Rain storm causes destruction in KZN, load shedding, Mpho Moerane funeral
- 5 surprise omissions from India's T20I squad vs South Africa
- Health leaders keeping an eye out on monkeypox with presumptive case in South Florida
- World News | Africa's COVID-19 Cases Pass 11.59 Million